You want your smile to be something people notice. So shouldn’t you keep it healthy? Cavities don’t stop when you grow up- they’re something that need to be prevented actively your whole life. Always brush your teeth twice a day and floss at least once.
What are the basic requirements?
1. Brush well with a fluoride toothpaste for two minutes
2. Put down the cola and candy. Sugary or starchy snacks can cause decay.
3. Wear a mouth guard when you play rough sports
4. Don’t smoke. Ever. And remember, second hand smoke can be dangerous to your overall health.
5. Have regular dental checkups to keep your smile bright and healthy.
Teens go through a lot of changes- but good oral health shouldn’t be left behind.